Saturday, February 20, 2010

it was different...

nothing much changed bout ma life...seriously..i am now fuckin scared ody coz SPM result will announce soon..ow..gosh...so damn scared..hopefully that i will get a flying colours result...amen...em..lately..wut changed ah??ow ya..i got a text from my drivin tutor..he said that my L is available already..went 2 da drivin institute on thursday..bought da 8 hours lesson coupon..still not yet inform my tutor...l8r will inform him..huhu..me like no mood ody coz da progress of gettin a drivin license was so slow ow..really...damn slow...waitin 4 da L to come out was so pain...it took about 3 weeks 2 be ready..wut da heck??well...juz forget it...really..i realised that i keep thinkin bout my sux life..huhu..and that strange feelin about thinkin my past in mrsm...thinking what i did wrong in my past..what i had been sinned into..what da expriences that so valuable..that taught me to be real human being...huh!!!!!!!!!if the time machine is so invented...i probably the 1st one grab it and take that opportunity 2 do the right things in the past...but time cannot be set back to the past..God created time is so priceless..so that human can be more aware,thinking what to do to appreciate time..think a million of times so we do not do the wrong decision that bring us to other consequences that we never expect it to be....huh...life is not so simple as quoted by anybody else.....we cannot be so perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment