Sunday, December 27, 2009

reporting...

it is a tiring day.,..
juz came back from my kampung which is i told earlier...tambunan..
woke up early bout 8 am..haha...early ka 2???then my daddy brought us that consists of me,my sis,my bro,n my cousins to the kebun...haha..gosh..never went there for many years...huhu..it was hot otw there...haha...arrived der at my grandpa's kebun..it is full of bushes..like never had people went there...ow...4get it..we took our rambutan..rambutan is so many at this tym...my uncle helped us took the rambutans..haha..so many ow..after that..we went back..brought back our fruits..got rambutans n cempedak...haha...so tradition fruits..then i took my breakfast...watching tv...packin things n we went back 2 keningau...a nice day ka 2??

No comments:

Post a Comment