Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CHINESE NEW YEAR..

not beeen bloggin 4 a couple of days..went back 2 my kampung at kuala penyu 2 celebrate chinese new year as my mother side inherits chinese blood so as the tradition..we will celebrate it..even there is no longer the praying session according 2 buddhism in my late grandma haus as ol of them already been converted from buddha 2 christian...if im not mistaken..the last tym the custom praying held in ma haus was back in 2003..i think la..even there is no longer that praying stuffz in ma haus ..we still head back 2 kg every year 2 celebrate chinese new year as my otha' cousin still celebratin thiz...even da siblings of my late grandma n late grandpa still doing da customs...rite..gonna tell you all more bout diz CNY soon in da next blog..so tired liao..juz arrived from ma kg diz noon..so fuckin tired..huhu..but still it was nice and great CNy..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment